Get data with Query Buidler
Query Builder is a UI Widget, helps you manage how data items is retrieve. You can limit number of items, specify condition.
Before creating a query with Query Builder, make sure you've already Connect to your database.
This document will show you:
Create query with Query Builder
Note that Query Builder only available for forms, containers
- Choose the element and navigate to (Connect panel)
Connect to table>
Data Query, choose
- On the Query Builder modal, choose your and
- You can specify condition, sort or limit items
- Click to create a new query!
Specify query condition
Query condition is used to set a condition, by comparing a value (to
Filter property). For example, created date must be after Jun 10, 2020 (
To specify query condition, from Query Builder widget:
Filtersection, choose a comparing property (or column)
- Then expand
Condition, choose a condition (e.i
- Enter a comparing value, and your condition is setup
Sorting query items
When getting data, you can sort the result items
descending, based on a the comparing property.
To enable sorting, from Query Builder widget:
Filtersection, choose a comparing property (or column) if not already selected
- Then expand
Sort, choose either
- And you've enabled sorting query items
Limit the number of item results
To limit the number of result items, from Query Builder widget:
- Enter a limit number under
Max items each request
- And you've enabled query limiting
Now, you know how to create a query, specify a condition, limit the number of results and enable sorting items.